Warning: include(http://www.worldfiber.com/wp-content/themes/eddiemachado-bones-09146ee/library/php/sidebarnav.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
in /home/wwwworld/public_html/wp-content/plugins/php_execution/includes/class.php_execution.php(273) : eval()’d code on line 1
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘http://www.worldfiber.com/wp-content/themes/eddiemachado-bones-09146ee/library/php/sidebarnav.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/wwwworld/public_html/wp-content/plugins/php_execution/includes/class.php_execution.php(273) : eval()’d code on line 1
World fiber technologies provides expert solutions in the transportation field. Below is an overview of the expert solutions World Fiber Technologies, Inc. (World Fiber) provides in the transportation and broadband fields. We are a premiere construction company, providing engineering design, construction and maintenance services for fiber optic, broadband and wireless communications, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), traffic signalization, and tolling solutions.
We have earned a reputation for providing quality turn-key operations throughout the United States, and we have the experience, expertise, personnel, and company-owned equipment to self-perform our work. We strive to complete projects safely, efficiently, on-time, on-budget and to our clients’ satisfaction.
– World Fiber has an in-house engineering staff including Civil and Electrical engineering capabilities led by a Registered Professional Engineer (PE) and Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE).
With such in-house resources, we hold Engineering Authorizations in 11 states. World Fiber’s engineer and design solutions add value, innovation and quality that improve project delivery while minimizing costs.
– World Fiber’s expertise lies in turn-key Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), signalization, broadband, bridge attachments, fiber optic splicing, cable installation, testing, and total system integration. We have the personnel, equipment, experience, bonding capacity, and expertise to complete projects without using subcontractors.
All construction decisions are made in-house, which allows for optimal control over the project’s schedule and results. World Fiber holds licenses and pre-qualifications as a general, utility and electrical contractor in more than 13 states as well as Certificates of Authority to do work in 22 states.
– World Fiber’s maintenance capabilities allow us to provide complete turn-key maintenance services to our clients. Not only can we design and construct project solutions, we also offer preventative and responsive maintenance services.
Our most notable maintenance projects include state-wide traffic signal systems for both the Georgia and Florida Departments of Transportation as well as Georgia’s NaviGAtor Advanced Transportation Management System and SRTA Tolling Networks.
World Fiber provides expert engineering, construction and maintenance solutions in the following sectors:
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS)
- Traffic Management Centers (TMC)
- Traffic Signal Systems
- Fiber Optic Installation, Splicing & Testing
- ITS/Traffic Signal Maintenance
- Network Integration
- Bridge Attachments
- Power Service
- Wireless Communications
- Broadband Networks
- Tolling Systems